您现在的位置是:首页 > 新闻 > 正文
七年级下册英语课文翻译(有哪些被翻译成了古风中文的英文语句)
2022-09-16 07:01新闻
简介 我有资格回答这个问题,因为我本人就在头条号上把许多英文诗歌翻译成古风句子,这段时间一直翻译泰戈尔飞鸟集。现挑一些清浅的翻译呈上。当然,译文的作者肯定是我本人。 1、...
我有资格回答这个问题,因为我本人就在头条号上把许多英文诗歌翻译成古风句子,这段时间一直翻译泰戈尔飞鸟集。现挑一些清浅的翻译呈上。当然,译文的作者肯定是我本人。
1、Her wishful face haunts my dreams like the rain at night
古风译文:春心一枕西窗梦,滴尽芭蕉夜雨声。——翻译:亦有所思(以下同)
2、Sorrow is hushed into peace in my heart like the evening among the silent trees
古风译文:如何今夜无穷树,只是轻轻送落花。
3、Love! when you come with the burning lamp of pain in your hand,I can see your face and know you as bliss
译文:已执春心蜡炬泪,相思一夜尽成灰。
4、the dry river-bed finds no thanks for its past
译文:憔悴长河枯见底,此心不复旧涛声
5、I cannot tell why this heart languishes in silence. it is for small needs it never asks, or knows or remembers.
译文:春心低到尘埃里,憔悴于今不自知
11、Let life be beautiful like summer flowers and death like autumn leaves
译文:生与夏花同绚烂,死同秋叶两飘零。
12、The artist is the lover of nature, therefore he is her slave and her master.
译文:山河皆在秋毫里,半作君王半作卿。
13、The great earth makes herself hospitable with the help of the grass
译文:山野欲邀远行客,故教芳草染溪桥。
14、The noise of the moment scoffs at the music of the eternal
译文:可怜下里巴人耳,辜负阳春白雪声。
15、The sadness of my soul is her bride's veil. it waits to be lifted in the night
译文:红纱不解相思泪,只待烛花如意来。
21、Woman, with the grace of your fingers you touched my things and order came out like music.
译文:褪著罗衣凭素手,吹来玉树后庭花。
22、One sad voice has its nest among the ruins of the years. it sings to me in the night, ---i loved you.
译文:玉箫声起乌衣巷,按尽春心夜夜听
23、The flaming fire warns me off by its own glow. save me from the dying embers hidden under ashes.
译文:焚心以火莫相问,请拾余生劫后灰。
24、The night opens the flowers in secret and allows the day to get thanks.
译文:遥夜花开仍脉脉,却教春昼更真真
25、The world has kissed my soul with its pain, asking for its return in songs.
译文:紫陌缠绵断肠处,忍教清泪作歌声。